Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Beaver

 Tonight is my FIRST Kelly's Kids party and I am SO excited! I've had so much fun visiting with families as they have placed orders this week and I look forward to tonight's open house! I feel like Kelly's Kids is reconnecting me with old friends (from elementary school!!) and helping me meet new moms out there. I am blessed! If you'd like to come tonight or would like to place an order, let me know and I'll help you in any way I can! maegs222@aol.com

Saturday was Toyota King's Island day and THIS is the way to go. No line was longer than 15 minutes and the food lines were about the same! Melisa-Beth made sure to get her funnel cake before we left and I had fun savoring an enormous chocolate ice cream cone. Matthew hadn't been to King's Island in years so his stomach needed some time...but he found his grilled turkey leg! Melisa-Beth gagged the entire time, but Trent and I thought it looked yummy! Diamondback was definitely the thriller of the day and I could not get the thought of 'falling out of the seat' out of my mind the entire ride. It would have been much more enjoyable if I could have relaxed. I have this fear of the locking mechanism turning off and being at the top of the hill. The rides don't scare me...it's just this 'falling out' fear that I have now. Maybe it's because I have a 7 mo. old!! Who knows!? Thanks Mom and Dad for watching my sweet little boy.
Just goofy like always!

So NOT good at taking these pics....but me and my hubby!

:) Toyota Day!


Chilly Day!! STARBUCKS run!

LOVED the Halloween decorations! I LOVE all holidays!!!

Do I look sick here?!?! haha
Sunday, sis and I ran 11 miles...well actually 9 for me..I think I walked 2! I was so dehydrated and my thirst was my struggle. We ran past a Burger King and yes, I went inside and asked for water. I've never had this happen before, so I'm blaming it on my new migraine medicine. :) Looks like I need to drink a water cooler a day. Hello bathroom!

So, my friend Megan is SUPER close (days away!!) to having her baby and I'm so excited!!! I saw her yesterday and she is just adorable! She's ready to see Harper and I don't blame her. I remember being in her shoes and just wanting to see my little guy. My feet hurt, my belly itched, and I felt like an elephant. :) There is nothing like seeing your baby for the first time. I can't wait for her to experience this!!! Praying for you Meg!
36 weeks!! Now, she's 39!!!
I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Off to bake cookies and get the caramel apple cider ready in the crock pot!

PS: A few Collins pics!
Wanting to crawl sooo bad!

Having fun with BeeBee and GranPaul

It's getting chilly outside!

This new tongue thing is here to stay!

The 'just in case' binkie. He found that somewhere in his crib!

Thank you for all the love on this pic. :)  We appreciate all of the sweet facebook comments!!

Oh My!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out!

    his outfit is SO stinking cute. i showed brian last night and he couldn't get over how cute he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable preppy l'il man you have!

    Amy F.

    ReplyDelete