Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall/Halloween Wreath!!


I'll admit. I stalk blogs. And, I probably stalk yours! Ha!

I've been researching cute Halloween wreaths and found about five that I just loved! So, I combined all of the thoughts and ideas and made my own! 

So fun! Best part? This can be done in 1.5 hours! Collins was still sleeping when I was done!
Scrapbook paper! Just pick your colors and cut 1 inch by 4 inch strips! Then use glue dots to hold the ends together!

Pick out your ribbon!!

 Use hot glue to glue the ends onto the wreath! 

 Glue around the entire wreath, add a big bow.....
 Happy Fall and Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! You did a fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute Maegan. You're so crafty and talented. God has truly blessed you with many gifts.

    Amy F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this version! I could gold medal in blog stalking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love itttt!! Good job!! I can't wait to try one :)

    ReplyDelete