Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Jeans

I don't think there is anything cuter!! I bought two pairs for Collins at Old Navy and the 0-3's only have about a week left...his legs are getting a little more chunkier! I love his little rolls. :)


Little rolls :)


We hung out with BeeBee and Lucie yesterday! Mom watched the little one while I had a doctor's appointment. Everytime I come home from an appt. or an errand, Mom's got Collins asleep. We call her the baby whisperer. :)ha

Lucie loves Collins and enjoys the warm blankets. Lucie needs to enjoy it while the sharing lasts! I envision Collins giving Lucie a run for her money!



We worked on tummy time, sat in our Bumbo chair for the first time, and had fun in BeeBee's swing! Look at the cute BeeBee burp cloth from Mrs. Giles!
Look at me!





What a great talk with a dear friend from DePauw this morning. Lya has a beautiful little girl named Kinley and we always enjoy sending pics back and forth to eachother. Lya is such a great mom and when I had hung up, she stayed on my mind for a long time...and still is! She had just gotten home from swim lessons and was getting breakfast ready for her little one. She was at such ease doing all of these things at once while talking to me! I hope when Collins is almost 6 months old, I can juggle all these tasks too! :)

Bible Update: I've read the Book of Mark! I only read two chapters a day, but you could easily read the entire book in 1-2 days. It is such a beautiful book of hope. Miracles do happen and I try to remember this as often as I can. If you're dealing with something in your life that leaves you feeling empty, sick, or saddened...look to the book of Mark.

In church on Sunday we read one of my favorite verses. It's not from Mark, but from James. "My dear brothers take note of this, Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to be angry." What a great reminder to hold our tempers and just think before we speak. I've said things before and afterwards I look back and just feel yucky. During labor...I actually said nothing!!! hehe :) On a serious note, try this weekend to be a good listener. That's what I'm going to do. The world is not about me, but something so much greater. XO

Have a great weekend everyone! GO UK!!!!!
Love, Maegan

1 comment:

  1. I loved our phone date - can't wait to have another one soon :)

    Also, Kinley is VERY jealous of the Monkey pillow in Collins' video in the bumbo...she has the lovey that matches & has been begging Mom for the matching pillow. MAYBE for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete