Monday, August 8, 2011

A Wedding, A Baby, And Fun!

Last weekend we took a trip to Granville, OH for my cousin's wedding. If you've never been to Granville, I suggest going. It's the home of Denison college and it has got to be the most 'dreamy' town I've been to. The names of the streets are 'cute' (funny I know), every single yard is perfectly manicured, and the little shops and restaurants are artsy and cottage-like. The town is alive with people walking their dogs, running, biking, and enjoying life together. Sis and I went for a run at 7:30 am and there were groups of people outside sharing stories and caffeine at little coffee shops here and there. Granville was simply beautiful. I'd love to stay at a B&B there!

Scott and Eleanor's wedding weekend was one we'll never forget. Being able to spend time with my dad's side of the family made my heart happy. We have cousins galore on this side and when we get together it's a blast. I even love my new cousin Scott, soon to be cousin Drew, and married-in cousin Tadashi! I am so proud of the men that my cousins have fell in love with. They are genuine, sincere, thoughtful, and so very friendly. Trent had a good time visiting and dancing with the cousins. If you've never seen my husband dance, it's quite a sight. :) My Uncle Gene and Uncle Mark taught me how to do little fancy dances and my cousin Anna had fun teaching Trent to boogie. hehe What fun!

Looking back, I can't help but think about how special it was to watch my family with Collins. They loved him so much and they all took turns holding, feeding, and taking care of him. I appreciated every moment that they spent with him. It's a wonderful feeling when your baby is so loved!

He was a really good boy during the wedding (we sat in the back just in case!) and he didn't make a peep! At the reception, he made a little friend named Walker and it made me SO happy to see him play with another little baby. They were two weeks apart in age! Collins had a good time grabbing his shoulder and touching his arm. After his little play date, Collins feel asleep and and didn't wake up until the morning! He feel asleep in his stroller and missed his daddy dancing! hehe

Collins meeting Gran E!!!!
Collins meeting his 2nd cuz and the bride, Eleanor!!

Meeting Texas Uncle Mark in his cowboy hat!!

Loving Emily. :)

GranPaul and Collins still find time for jumping!

Ready for the rehearsal and dinner!

The beautiful bride and fam!

Watching rehearsal...silly pic of Collins!

The Waltz's

Rehearsal Dinner Spot! They had stone fired pizza!!!

Anna, Drew, and the baby

Granville Inn
Where we stayed and where the reception was! Beautiful!
Ready to boogie!!

Collins and goofy Uncle Gene!

Sweetie Pie

Cousin Stephen!

That silly little tooth won't come in!!

So pretty!!

The CUTEST from head to toe!

Anna's little buddy!

Collins loved Gran E's jewelry! So shiny!






There's Aunt Cheryl!

Gotta be a fave of mine!

 
Wedding time!!!

Aunt Julia and Uncle Bruce! and...wedding planner Mom!
 
YAY!!!! Scott, welcome to the family!

How fun!!!
Tired is an understatement!
 
Collins and his friend Walker!

Such a cute idea with old family photos! I'm in the photo on the bottom right!



hahaha

Lovin' the photo booth!

Sleepy moustache baby!

Telling Aunt Jana that he will see her in a few days!

Cute siblings!

Gran E and me xo

:)
It was a weekend for the books and one that we all treasure. Spending special time with my Gran E topped the weekend and we were even lucky to have her swing back through KY on her way back to Texas. Along with her came my Aunt Jana and her kids, James David and Emily. They stayed with us for a couple days and we had fun shopping, going out to lunch, swimming, and laughing at the dinner table. :) I didn't want it to end!
Four Generations!


They caught me before a run! Yuck! Cute picture of them though!


In my cowboy hat and boots for Gran E!




Have a beautiful Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment