Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Family

What a fun and special weekend!

Trent's family came in town from Indiana on Sunday and we had a blast! My sweet little niece came too and it was so neat to see her excitement about Collins! She wanted to see it all... his nursery, the diaper changes, the clothes, etc. She is one proud cousin and so loving of Collins already! She even knows how to spell his name! Aaron and Erin kept taking turns holding Collins and it may have given them baby fever.:) hehe Thank you guys so much for coming to see our little baby! It meant a lot!

Big cousin Kennedi!


Sweet Aunt Erin!


Awesome Uncle Aaron and cuzzie Kennedi!


Collins also went to his first meeting at church on Sunday! We had a call committee meeting for our new pastor and Collins got to go! He didn't vote, but I kept him in mind the entire time during the meeting. This new pastor will be the future of our church and Collins' pastor! I pray for a strong Christian role model for my little guy. :)

We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner last night and the Young Life crew was over for their usual Sunday night get togethers. Collins had a blast meeting all of the leaders and being loved on. I kept thinking how much I would love for him to be a part of the Young Life group someday. I was blessed to be a part of it in High School and I hope he gets to be a part of this great Christian group too. :)

My little bitty bear. :) Aunt Sis calls him, "Bitty Baby."

GranPaul or PaulPaul...hasn't decided on his name yet...Which one do you like?

BeeBee loving on Collins!


Love,
Maegan

PS: I am going to post a couple pics on each post of the visitors that we've had at home! Here's the first couple! Thanks for coming Tiff and Meg!

2 comments:

  1. I took Andrew to the doctor this morning for a check-up. I tried to hold his hand going across the parking lot and he said, "Uh, Mom, I don't want to hold your hand." I nearly cried! Yesterday he was just born! Enjoy your new baby and Andrew is excited about seeing him.
    Love, Lisa Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! :) A couple of things: I hope Collins is actively involved with Young Life too! I'm sure that statement surprises you ;). I also wanted to vote (hehehe) I think your dad should be GranPaul :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete