Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby W. Comes Home Soon!

What a blessed journey this has been and one that Trent and I will cherish and hold on to forever! Finding out we were pregnant was the best moment of both our our lives! We LOVED every minute of our wedding day, but the day we found out we were pregnant...we felt complete. We are going to be a family!

This 'best' moment in our books is about to change!! We head to see Dr. Cunningham around 3 today and this is out last appt. before we get induced tonight at 9:30! I'm kind of hoping she gets the ball rolling once we're there, but who knows. :) My blood pressure has been up and down and she's been looking out for me. She's such a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients! Let's hope I'm 7 cm. dilated and ready to go! Wishful thinking. Actually, I could be bummed. I don't want it all to go too fast!!

Yesterday was a day full of emotions and I can honestly say it felt good to get them all out. Mom always said a good cry makes you feel so much better. And it did! I'm worried, scared, nervous, happy, excited, and so wonderfully blessed. When you put all of these together, you're in for a mess...and boy, was I a pregnant mess last night. :) I've held it all in pretty well, but I just couldn't anymore! I woke up refreshed this morning and ready to go. Thanks Mom, Trent, and MB for listening to me last night. Daddy, be thankful you were at a meeting. :)

Trent's been my hero through it all and such a strong support all hours of the day. He went and got my favorite meal from Ramsey's last night and we ate at our table for the last time just the two of us! It's weird when you think of it that way, but our lives are about to change in such a beautiful way. Our little boy is going to be the joy of our lives and the little presence that makes every day worthwhile. I can't wait to see his little face!

Trent and I had the most awesome prayer together last night. One of my best friend's husbands told us in the very beginning to pray together. It's an unbelieveable feeling and it's amazing how close God has brought us both together through prayer. (Plus, I always seem to forget something and Trent always says what I meant to say perfectly. xo)

So, if there's anything I need today...I just don't want to be alone! Mom, Melisa-Beth, and I are going to have a nice lunch...Trent is going to head home early to take Nala to puppy daycare...then we have our appointment....then we are going to have a nice family dinner out somewhere...and then we are headed to the hospital!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your prayers, support, and love through this all. Each and every one of you have played a special part in all of this. Prayers have been answered and I have felt completely loved through this pregnancy. We appreciate the love you've given to Baby W. and he's felt it for sure. :) I have a "special box" ready to show him someday of all of the cards and letters we've received. He is one loved baby and thank you for caring for him, his daddy, me, and our families. xo

Here we go!
Maegan

BYE!!!!!!!

PS: Trent's mom is still in the hospital recovering from surgery. She has now gotten pneumonia through it all and is not feeling much better. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. We know her heart breaks and I pray that God continues to heal her body and reassure her that she'll see her grandbaby soon! xoxo I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment