Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Week Birthday!

Trent and I just got back from Collins' one week checkup and he is one healthy boy! They have been checking his bilirubin levels (for jaundice) and he is charting on the low levels. They have barely moved since last week and Dr. Warner is pleased with the results! Collins has gained 6 ounces (he's now 7 pounds, 7 ounces) since Saturday morning and he is SO close to being back to his birthweight! He does like to eat! :)

At the doctor's office waiting to be seen!

Trent and baby Collins under the heat lamp!


When the appointment was over, Trent had to head back to work. It was emotional for the two of us and Trent did not want to go back. It's been such a great week with him at home and he did not want to leave Collins. I've been sending him pictures hourly, so I hope this makes him feel like he's with his little baby. Mom and I are going to make one of his favorite meals for tonight.
Trenty saying goodbye to his little one. XO

I love this picture...my two boys!


Collins Paul is one week old at 1:24 pm! What a fast and fun week it has been! I love every minute of being a mommy...I just need for time to slow down!

Genius baby! He is showing one finger for one week!


Love,
Maegan

PS: We had a sleepless night last night. We got lucky the night before, but last night was a different story. He must have been nervous about the doctor's appointment today. hehe

Peacefully sleeping until about 1am. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think about you guys all the time knowing that you're enjoying parenthood! Such a precious baby, give him a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete