Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Baby, Your Nursery is Waiting for YOU!

Your puppy themed nursery! Mommy and Daddy had SO much fun putting it together for you!! It was hard keeping Nala out of your room...she loves it in there! All we need is YOU little one!

The first view of your room...Yes, you have a big stuffed puppy to play with!

The second view and mommy's favorite window in the house. Perfect for all of God's angels to watch over you. xo

I can't wait to read all of these books to you! We have so much to learn!

Your comfy puppy crib!

A close up of your puppy buddies. They will take good care of you!

Daddy's favorite chair. He even has a TV that's on the other side of the room. He plans on rocking you to sleep while watching the Hoosiers. :)

Your beautiful bassinet is also waiting! xo


Daddy and I hope you love your nursery! We made it with love. xo

3 comments:

  1. Maegan, I was so excited to see your blog link on facebook!! Congrats on Baby Waltz! I can't wait to see pictures of him and see his name :) Enjoy this precious time with your sweet boy in his absolutely adorable nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your bedding! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!! We actually found the fabric (called Best Friends) and had it made. I just could not find a boy crib bedding set that I loved!

    ReplyDelete