Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The fam is about to come over and I have a little bit of time to blog! We always celebrate with a pot of chili and have a good time watching all of the little Halloweeners. Collins is going to be a DePauw tiger and so Trent and I are going to wear DePauw gear! Halloween is one of my favorites....but when it's Thanksgiving, it's my favorite...and the same for Christmas...so I'm just a lover of holidays I guess. :) Collins' birthday will definitely hit the top of the list and today I realized his nine month bday is just around the corner! :) Hmmm...any ideas for his 9 mo. party?

So, I haven't blogged in over a week and there are SO many reasons. No excuses right? Haha But, honestly I told myself that when Trent is home and not traveling...I am going to spend every minute with him. So, the days have gotten away from me and he's back to traveling again this week. :( I miss him so much, but I know the Lord is answering every prayer of ours in His most incredible way. It's making us even stronger as a couple, this new job is helping to cover my 'missing' income, and he LOVES the challenge. When he's away it forces us to talk for a long time. We will talk (haha) when he's home, but it's different when you're on the phone with someone miles away. You really listen...you really ask questions...it's just different. I don't want to get used to him traveling, but I think it's going to be this way for awhile. If you pray, please lift up our little family in prayer...for safety, for patience, for comfort when he's gone, and for safe travels for Trenty. I'm so thankful that God has given him this opportunity to make a difference at Toyota! He's an incredible leader.

What have we been up to? Tons!! :) Enjoy the pics!

LoVe the hand on Trent's face!

The child loves the laundry room?!?

We went to Meg and B's to play with Harper. Collins loves Brian!


This picture is worth a thousand words...play date with K and Eliza Jane!

My life has changed so much!

Collins' favorite and my niece, Kennedi, came in town! :)

We went to a UK football game! They actually won!! :)

Collins eats 'MumMums'. He chows them down!

Collins had another play date with Ann and her boys!

UK basketball game! We had a blast together!

New shoes!!!

Added the cork board addition to my kitchen...hehe Just covered cork boards with old fabric!

Holidaze at the Marriott! Central Baptist put this event on! There was shopping, wonderful speakers, and we learned a lot about women's health! We even got to see some of mom's doctors!

And last, but not least, Kelly's Kids!!! I am taking orders until Wednesday to help raise money for  http://www.moringaformany.com/ . Proceeds will help out the beautiful children of Ethiopia. If you'd like to place an order, contact me at maegs222@aol.com. I am donating 15% to the cause!!!
Happy Halloween to all!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, your blog is too precious! Just wanted you to know that I'll be praying for your family...and Happy Halloween! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your corkboards! I have a set of three about that size that I bought from Staples not too long ago. They're still in the packaging and now I think I know what I'm going to do with them. :)

    ReplyDelete