Thursday, January 5, 2012

Praise the Lord!

My sweet Mamie (my mom's mom) has been seeing a doctor for her heart the past month or so. It all started with a routine physical and when she went on the treadmill, they pulled her off immediately for further heart tests. She's been to a couple appointments since, but today they went in to check her arteries. The doctor found her main artery 99% blocked. She's literally been a walking time bomb. When I think of all she's done in the past month and how unusually tired she's been, I just have a hard time wrapping my mind around how she's still alive. That's the Lord. He does absolutely incredible, unimaginable things. We don't understand them sometimes and that's the power of the Lord.

Today, they put a stint in her main artery and her blood starting flowing again. I called my Aunt Lisa once I had heard she was in recovery and I got to talk to my special Mamie. I'm just so thankful. So thankful. So thankful. Praise the Lord and thank you to everyone that has been praying for her. :) I hope I have another 30 years with her!


  Taking Collins on a walk. :)

With a THANKFUL heart,

1 comment:

  1. Wow, God is GOOD!! So thankful that He was watching over her and that she is now on the mend and will be feeling more like her old self soon.

    Amy F.

    ReplyDelete