Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Homemade Decorations!

I said I wouldn't...but I did. I joined Pinterest. I haven't had too much time to play around with it, but it's just jam packed with wonderful ideas. Our computer seems too slow for it?!? Is this normal?!? It seems to freeze and so I just log off and move on to other things. I did find these adorable printables that I put in old frames that I had. I love free decorations, especially since I LOVE decorating for the holidays.


I got a little craftier and attempted a GIVE THANKS banner that was also on Pinterest! It was fun and just $1.99 (polka dot ribbon from Hobby Lobby). I love the gentle and constant reminder to give thanks for everything. Everything belongs to Him!

 Love,
Me  (not sure where my signature went?! ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment