Thursday, November 17, 2011

9 Month Checkup!

 That's my nine month old baby!!! We have FOUR teeth on the bottom as of today and two up top!! WOW! Collins had to get his heel pricked today, his urine tested (weirdest contraption ever), and the flu shot. He was a really good patient and I'm so thankful for how healthy he is!

Stats!
Length: 29 1/4 80th percentile....up from 27 1/4 at 6 mos.
Weight: 22 lbs. 10 oz. 75th percentile....up from 17 lbs. 9 oz. at 6 mos.
Head: 46 1/4 70th percentile...up from 44 at 6 mos.

So, we gained a few pounds, eh? :) Well, he loves to eat like his momma. xo

Sitting up on the scale!

Mommy and Collins...love you baby boy!

Playing games with BeeBee...thanks Mom for coming to help!

:) He loves the attention! The urine testing contraption is under his diaper....so weird! I was not prepared for this...haha
A few pics from the past week!

Whoa parents!?!? A new carseat?  (the child never has pants on)

 
So sweet. Walked in on him sleeping and saw him cuddling with his BlaBla doll. Thanks Aunt Sis!


Cheering on the CATS! :)

Daddy brought Collins to the Rosa Parks Mall to see me. :) What a special break!

My little monkey. xo

What is this you say? Many meals that I don't have to cook!! I got together with my girlfriends and we had a cooking party! Too fun!

Play date with Harper Alan! She's so cute!!

One of his favorite toys...the wipes.

Trying to get over the barrier.....time for gates.

Bed head and messy!!!
My husband has been traveling a lot and it's been really hard. I saw this on a friend's facebook wall and although it brought tears, I love what it says. I've got to be strong for Collins. I can't be a good mommy if I'm not happy and giving him everything I have. The Lord has been so good to me and He's given me the strength to do things I never thought I could!!

Love the alone time with my sweet boy.

Talking to Daddy on the phone!

We send pics to Daddy all the time!
 I'm so excited about tonight! Aunt Sis is coming over to babysit so Trent and I can go out to eat and Christmas/birthday shop for Collins! Having a February baby could be a challenge! hehe :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment