Friday, October 26, 2012

The Birthday Project

Pinned Image

My 30th was truly special and exactly the 'calm' that I wanted. :) To be around my family for a beautiful day and dinner was 'so me'. That's what I do! Just love my family and love being together.

One of my sister's sweet gifts to me was this "Birthday Project" you'll see below. She thought for my 30th, we could celebrate with helping others in 30 different ways. I was just blown away by how sweet this was. Plus I'll get a whole day with my sister to do 30 random acts of kindess. I can't wait! We are going to make our own list, but there are ideas listed on the website below of different charities, etc.

Thanks sister for wanting to make the world and us better! :)

http://www.thebdayproject.com

PS: My blog will let me add pictures, but they are all different colors. Can anyone help?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment