Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BIG plans :)

God has BIG plans. Yes, WAY BIGGER than yours. :) And, WAY BIGGER than mine. Thank goodness HE's in charge!

Do you find yourself fearing tomorrow or do you feel anxious about something? Hopefully these verses will help you out. I found myself super anxious about something coming up, so I sought these out. Hope they help you find comfort! Print them out or highlight them in your bible!


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 
(1 Peter 5:7) 


 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians  4:6-7)

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. (Psalm 55:22)

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. (Psalm 94:19)

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
(Psalm 139:23-24)

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)

I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. (Genesis 26:24)


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Needed those words this week- been missing my little ones like crazy leading me to asking god a lot of why's. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed those words this week- been missing my little ones like crazy leading me to asking god a lot of why's. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete