Friday, August 10, 2012

18 Month Checkup!!

 I LOVE doctor's appointments. Well, I really only LOVE Collins' appointments...I get so excited to find out his new measurements and see Dr. Warner. He's the best. He always makes me feel normal. Normal is good when you're a mommy. I think he thinks I'm crazy with my 500 questions, but he never tells me that. It's just good to know that I'm supported and that Collins is a healthy growing boy. And, his lack of words are ok!! Dr. Warner says this is normal for boys!! Whew!

Length: 33 inches! He grew half an inch in 3 months! 85th percentile
Weight: 28 1/2 pounds! He gained 2 pounds in 3 months! 80th percentile
Head: 49 1/2 cm. His head grew 1 cm! 90th percentile









What new things is Collins doing?!?
  • words used often: up, hi, Lucie, yes, no, ball, car, dada
  • we've heard him say: bless you, nala, momma, tractor, cheese, outside, bubbles, vrrrrooom
  • sings and copies tunes
  • has all 4 eye teeth in! those were rough....
  • runs with a little jump in his step...so cute!
  • throws food off of his tray 
  • loves straws, bananas, cheese, cars, trucks, playing in our shower, running in the grass, the outside!!, playing in water, pushing his lawnmower, emptying the pantry, stacking toys, laughing all the time!
  • finds his bellybutton and nose
  • love to put his head on his animals and friends...his way of kissing or hugging
  • when he's tired he plays with his hair
  • snuggles at bedtime :) 
Ready for the next 18 months! I can't imagine it getting any better! xo

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have a supportive, patient, caring pediatrician.

    Collins is adorable as always.

    Amy F.

    ReplyDelete